Saturday, October 16, 2010

Travelling (back in time)

Some time ago, I made a couple trips within days of each other... Here are the posts about them. First up, Tri-Cities, where we find a group of old friends descending upon the area for a birthday, a baby, and a whole lot of laughter.

Andria and I matched at church, reinforcing the fact that we are identical twins despite the drastic differences in our height and coloring.

I sat next to Loni's daughter, Alisha, who I would like to kidnap (not really, of course). She is such a doll!

While I was there, Andria and I visited Amber at her work, Chandler Reach Vineyards. It was a beautiful warm day, and I wanted to stretch out on the grass and just get warm through and through.
But, since there were people around, I opted for the more socially acceptable option of sitting at a table in the courtyard.

While there, we celebrated Tamara's birthday. She chose Starbucks, mani/pedis, and lunch out for the celebration, and we had a great time. Since she'd just had a sweet baby, there was a lot of birthing discussion. It was educational. Loni got a dessert at the restaurant that was nearly sinful - I forget what it was called, but it was basically mango whipped cream. Yum.

We spent time at Tamara's house, and got to see that Booger continues his quest for world-record status as the Biggest. Cat. Ever.

Little Ian stretched out the most for me that he had yet! He was such a brand new baby that he still preferred the scrunched up position, but here he is going for "tall".

Couldn't resist showing you this picture - baby bottom!

What a wonderful vacation. Now that I've written this up, I'd like to go back, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me one and I'll just about burst!