i did a little checking around and sadly, it turns out that I didn't come up with Bolly-cize, and it's actually Bollyrobics. But, I'm going to have to get the video.
My latest sewing endeavor: A fabric envelope. I made it to hold photos, but if the stack gets too thick they don't fit.
The exterior fabric is by Erin McMorris from the Park Slope collection and the lining is by Amy Butler - Coriander, I think. I used interfacing to give it stiffness, and I think it turned out pretty good. The only difficulty I ran into was the topstitching - there are a lot of layers by the end and it was hard to get the seams started. The feed dogs weren't able to push it through. I'm going to think for a while and come up with a way to make it work better... I ended up starting in the center and sewing to the edges, but then there are thread ends in the middle, and I'm not a fan.