Monday, October 18, 2010

Meet Bosley

So, my parents have a new member of their family. I suppose you could say I have a new four-legged brother. His name is Bosley, and he's a mid-size Australian Labradoodle. He's goofy, he's a thief, he's got sharp little teeth, and he's just about as sweet as they come.

While I was blow-drying my hair one morning, he absconded with my sandal - luckily I caught him before any damage was done.

Bosley looks just like a stuffed animal that I had when I was little called Fuffy. Just like fluffy without the "L".

He's little now, but he should end up around 40 lbs.

Oh yeah - those sharp little teeth? Twice he's tested them out on my big toe. I was just standing there, minding my own business, and YEOWWW! Sure enough, the teeth work.

P.S. Poor Lillabee is terrified of him. I think it's cuz he's the only animal smaller than her that she's ever met. They'll be friends soon, I'm sure of it.

3 comments:

  1. I love labradoodles! He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Bosley is super cute! I totally want to play with him! :) ~K

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me one and I'll just about burst!