Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza!

For my cousin's 30th birthday, we made our way to Las Vegas for the party of a lifetime. But you'll never know what we did, because of course, what happens in Vegas...

Okay, I'll tell you a little bit. Mom & I got there before the rest of our party, so we had dinner at Margheritaville and let me tell you, the food was wonderful! I had chicken tortilla soup and salad and I loved it, which is surprising because I had a migraine and it was quite possibly the noisiest restaurant I've EVER been to.



We spent a lot of our down time by the pool (as it should be) but went out for a fancy dinner to celebrate the big 3-0. We had cute waiters, delicious food, and tasty desserts. It was wonderful!

We also saw several showings of the fountains at the Bellagio.





The other big event of the trip was seeing Cher in concert!!


It was amazing. She changed outfits for every single song and there were fun video clips and montages which made me want to check out the Sunny and Cher show. Looks like it's on amazon...

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll just have to image the sunny pool pictures with the inviting cool blue waters. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Weird that you are getting spam comments. Guess I'm not popular enough for that. Do you fill in that box where you kind of tag what your post is about? I usually don't so am wondering if that's how they find you to spam???

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me one and I'll just about burst!