Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fun to come!

I had a Macy's gift certificate AND a 20% off coupon, so I decided that a treat was in order. Look what I found!


It's called Backyard Bugs and I think the cutest part is that it's shaped like a leaf! (Didn't notice that 'til I got it home.) Can't wait to give it a test run! There are some fun pictures of finished cakes online - here's a good one - although it appears to be professional -so don't expect mine to look like this.

While I was wandering around the internet, I stumbled across my next conquest. I seriously want a cookie cake pan! How cute is that, I mean really?

It's from Williams-Sonoma, and I'm considering hopping in my car right now so I can be there when it opens tomorrow. But really, it's going to be a challenge getting to work on time anyway with the time change, so I guess I'll have to put it off until a weekend trip.

3 comments:

  1. Love the backyard bugs! So cute. I may have to find one of those molds for myself. Emily wants a ladybug cake for her birthday... totally random... and totally beyond my creative capabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Heather.
    Why oh why am I just now realizing that you have a blog. I love that Cookie pan- I saw it too in the Williams and Sonama store and so wanted it.
    You are quite the little baker- I so would love to come learn some "tips". I made the girls birthday cake for their one year and I must say I was pretty proud of myself but I have a long way to go. Love the frosting you did too! Mom just got me a jumbo cupcake pan and I'm so excited to use it.
    Love your posts-miss you girl.
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me one and I'll just about burst!