Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I made a card!

Well, you may have thought, "MH has forgotten all about her blog". But, it's not entirely true. I got a little bit over busy with work and Relay for Life, but now things are going better - so! This morning before work I made a card to congratulate a coworker on achieving that so-cool engineer status: The PE! (Professional Engineer - I take the test in October. I may whine about the studying required.) Here it is:


I was reading about inchies last night, so I decided to give them a try. My review? They're fun! I think I'll try them again sometime soon. I was in a big hurry, so this isn't anything too special, but it was fun to get back into making something. I plan to do some more soon. Here's the inside, with a fun stamp that was quite appropriate, I think. Also, I liked making it open like a book, even though it was a "landscape" card.

Well, that's it for now - it's been fun to be back!

1 comment:

  1. To think there was a post and I didn't know it because I'd been conditioned that I won't find a new post for so long. I'm happy that things are settling down for you. Are inchies what makes the front pop? Your cards always look so classy but I have a weakiness for sparkles so have a hard time achieving the really classy look. Thanks again for hopping for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me one and I'll just about burst!