Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thank you, Ref!

So, I FINALLY used my Amazon gift card, provided by one ref250 in honor of my birthday. I got Help Wanted, an addictively fun wii game that recently came down in price.


It's basically a bunch of mini-games, like being a manicurist or carrot farmer. So far, my favorite is being an interpreter. Pretty cool stuff.

I also got the cd, December by George Winston. It only arrived today, but the part I've listened to is wonderful!


So thank you much, Ref. I will think of you as I enjoy my new toys!

2 comments:

  1. I love shopping while lounging at home. Good Times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could be of (shopping) service! That Wii game looks like fun, I just may need to get one of those.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me one and I'll just about burst!