Sunday, July 12, 2009

Excuses, excuses...

Anything to keep from studying for the PE. I have gotten so much done domestically and craft-ily. I washed the hand washing that I've been putting off for I don't know how long. I've done the dishes and the laundry. Now I admit, I must get crackin'. So, my final(ish) fun stuff that I made:

First, the card I neglected to photo last time. I used Gamsol and a fun stamp set (called Sushi) to make this one.


Here's the inside. I had fun using the Stickles glitter to make everything a little bit sparkly.


Next, a quick card I made for someone who likes "swishies!" and glitter!


And finally, my Saturday afternoon project this week, a pincushion. It's kind of big for a pincushion, but it's just right for a slice of cake. It was fun to make. I had to rip one seam and I need a funnel for filling them if I ever make another, but all in all a success. I didn't put the little rose that the pattern called for because I like the sprinkles look of the fabric.

Mmm... Cake. Well, I guess that's it for this time. I'm going on vacation next week. Cannot wait. I will get a tan. I will sleep some. I will have some fun experiences. I will blog about it when I get back. I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous crafts! But, get that application done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation. The cake turned out really cute. I've already selected my fabric for my cake but am unsure of where I packed the walnut shells so that project will have to wait till I move. I have already made a Buttercup bag prior to reading your comment I just haven't posted it. And it did turn out really cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me one and I'll just about burst!